Thursday, October 9, 2008

"On the road again"

Well, never say never! Here I go again. I am on my way to Amman, Jordan. I thought I was retired. However, sometimes the sand remaining in your shoes from days gone by and the excitement of new challenges offered by old friends are just too irresistible and undeniable. Sometimes wanderlust finds a way back into your blood, your heart and your mind. Besides, I am such a whore when it comes to money!
Soon, I'll be posting my APO address and pictures. Much more later!
God, help me!

2 comments:

DoctorLes said...

Say it ain't so Big Bear, say it ain't so!

When is this terrible mistake supposed to occur?
I wanted you to meet Annie.
Waaaaa!

If Obama loses can you make room for an ex-patriot bro and sister-in-law?

I don't eat as much as you and I'm no trouble to keep--really.

jean-michel said...

i have seen you like chinese checkers
you are welcome i have designed a network game to play until 6 players
http://jeanmichel.gens.free.fr/salon.php?lang=en